We are so fortunate to have a band of committed volunteers to help us maintain and run the pool. Without them Shoalstone Seawater Pool would have to close. Our volunteers help with the following activities:-
- Pool cleaning: once a month off season, and more frequently in season.
- Pool maintenance: occasional, but we will need to paint the pool before May.
- Merchandise sales and donations: it’d be good to have people collecting donations and selling swim caps, bags and t-shirts between June and September.
- Events: volunteer salespeople, stewards and receptionists for events in the summer.
- Other: there are always many other things to get done; like fundraising, policies, marketing, press etc.
If you think you can help in any way we would love to hear from you.
Simply use the form below to drop us an email and we’ll be right back in touch.
Shoalstone Pool, Berry Head Road, Brixham,TQ5 9FT
We are always keen to hear your views and feedback. If you have something to tell us please do get in touch. New Volunteers are always welcome. We’re busy maintaining and improving the pool all year round.