Fancy working outdoors over the summer at our lovely pool? We are currently advertising for lifeguards to be put on a rota between May and September 2017.
We will offer:
- A highly competitive rate of £7.05 per hour (plus 12% annual leave payment)
- Flexible shifts covering between 10 and 48 hours a week
- A safe, supportive and fun working environment
- The opportunity to be involved in a range of exciting events throughout the season
You will be:
- An NPLQ qualified lifeguard (with First Aid)
- Reliable, a good time keeper, and available to work flexible shifts throughout the summer season
- Able to react calmly and effectively in challenging situations
- Committed to working as part of a team, and with people from a wide range of different backgrounds
- Keen to serve the Brixham community – both locals and tourists – and deliver a high quality experience to pool users
For an application pack, send an email to carl.alan.reynolds(at)gmail.com. Closing date midday on February 15th 2017. We look forward to seeing your application.